Olive Oil protects the skin whilst Castor Oil helps lift the beard hair to meet the blade for a friction-free, comfortable shave. Along with a plethora of other essential oils and extracts, Almond Oil nourishes the skin along with the Grape-seed Oil which itself contains high levels of resveratrol, a potent anti-ageing ingredient
- Luxurious Pre-Shave Oil Softens the Beard
- Rejuvenates Skin Tone
- Non-Comedogenic Oils That Do Not Block Pores
- Moisturises and Nourishes Skin
- Ensures Smooth Shave
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
“CaprylicCapricTriGlyceride, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed (Sesame) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat),
Germ Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vit. E), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Oil”
Marula Seed Oil
Our signature wild harvested organic Marula Oil has moisturising, nourishing, healing and anti-ageing properties
Jojoba Seed Oil
Anti-ageing properties, deeply moisturizes, soothes, nourishes, and softens skin
Contains vitamin E, helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light, prevents free radical damage to the skin
Increases the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, has powerful antioxidants and helps with scars & wrinkles
Has anti-bacerial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, locks in moisture and helps lighten blemishes and acne prone skin
Excellent emollient properties, loaded with vitamin E, helps repair damaged skin
Has softening, astringent, moisturizing, conditioning, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, clarifying and brightening properties
Carrot Seed Oil
Softens & nourishes the skin with its rich vitamin content, provides a natural Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
Wheat Germ Oil
Effective moisturiser, anti-oxidant, repairs dry and damaged skin, loaded with Vitamins A and E
A great natural skin soother, heals skin, prevents wrinkles
Has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and stimulating properties, it also helps to flush out toxins and heal blemishes, leaving skin radiant and even
Excellent emollient derived from coconut oil, creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture
Anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties help to reduce swelling and puffiness, healing burns and soothing skin
Promotes cell turnover and regeneration, protects from sun damage and reduces pigmentations
- Apply hot water/ towel to shaving area
- Using the dropper, pour 5-6 drops of the product on your palm
- Massage onto the area to be shaved
- Allow to absorb for 5 minutes before applying shaving cream
- We recommend using this product in conjunction with our Shaving Cream and After Shave Balm
- TIP: Never use dull razor blades – they will not perform optimally and will increase the chances of cuts and nicks!
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Vegan and Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: All skin types
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.