The wild, sustainably harvested Baobab Oil in this product imbues potent moisturizing properties that work in conjunction with the powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of the Turmeric Oil and St. John’s Wort hydrosol resulting in a holistic, natural product designed to yield a radiant glow and maintain a youthful and healthy appearance
- Reduces Pigmentation and Signs of Ageing
- Energises and Removes Dead and Damaged Skin
- Smoothens and Brightens Skin
- Hydrates and Locks in Moisture
- Loaded with Anti Oxidants
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
“Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerine, Bentonite, Benhenyl Alcohol & Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Kernel Oil, Zinc Oxide, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Flower Water, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Rosemarinus Officianlis (Rosemary) Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, ,Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Propanediol (and) Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.”
Our signature Baobab Oil, is highly nourishing and moisturising, helps in improving skin elasticity
Tones skin and controls oiliness, removes excess sebum, acts as a natural detoxifier and exfoliator
Highly absorbent clay, treats acne, removes excess oil and sebum, has a calming effect on inflamed skin
Contains anti-bacterial properties, locks in moisture, creates a protective barrier without clogging pores
Increases skin elasticity, nourishes skin, reduces acne, eliminates toxic substances during blackheads
Olive Seed Extract
Combats signs of aging, nourishes and purifies the skin, stimulates the growth of new cells, and enhances circulation
St. John’s Wort
Rich in flavonoids, it helps protect and soothe skin
Turmeric Root Oil
Prevents breakouts and rejuvenates skin, has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
Improves ciculation, fights against sun and free-radical damage, tightens skin to combat signs of ageing
- Clean face and neck with a face wash
- Using a face brush, apply the mask evenly being careful to avoid area around the eyes
- Leave to dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water or a wet sponge.
- Tip: We suggest following up with a Maruva Face Mist or Toner and a Maruva Face Cream
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Vegan and Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: Kapha
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.