- Has Natural Exfoliants
- Gently Cleanses and Nourishes
- Anti-Microbial and Anti-Fungal
- Helps Remove Dead Skin Cells and Germs
- Produces Luxuriously Thick Lather
- Suitable for Babies
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
“Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed, Butter, Beeswax, Glycerine, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers”
Mafura Seed Butter
Our signature Mafura Seed Butter is intensely moisutirising and nourishing, regenerates cells, does not clog pores and is high in essential fatty acids
Rich in Vitamins A and E, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, good for eczema, scars and stretch marks
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Works as a great moisturiser, easily absorbed by the skin.
Has anti-bacerial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, locks in moisture and helps lighten blemishes and acne prone skin
Has softening, astringent, moisturizing, conditioning, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, clarifying and brightening properties
Contains anti-bacterial properties, locks in moisture and keeps lips firm and plump
Treats oily skin conditions, attracts moisture to skin, acts as an emollient, making the skin moist, soft and supple
A great natural skin soother, heals skin, prevents wrinkles
- Work up a lather on your palms and spread evenly on your body using gentle strokes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Vegan and Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: Vata
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.