Blended with Mongongo Oil and Sugar Beet Extract; Brahmi, Chamomile and Cucumber provide tremendous nourishment and anti-bacterial properties. Leaves hair feeling healthy & more resilient to breakage, split-ends and pollution induced damage.
- Hydrating & Nourishing
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Deeply Nourishing and Revitalizing Properties
- Rejuvenates Dull Hair and Brings the Shine Back
- Suitable for Coloured and Treated Hair
- Leaves your Hair Feeling Healthy
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
“Aqua, Guar Hydroxypropyl TrimoniumChloride, Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Benhenyl Alcohol & Arachidyl Glucoside , Heptyl Undecylenate, Lauryl/Myristyl Polyricinoleate & glycerine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) Oil, Shinzinophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo)Kernel Oil, Aqua & Hydrolyzed Corn Starch & Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract , Potassium Sorbate, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi)
Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vit. E) & Fragrance.”
Mongongo Kernel Oil
Our signature Mongongo Kernel Oil, provides intense hydration for dry hair. It is rich in vitamin E and nourishes and moisturizes dry hair
Sugar Beet Extract
Conditions, improves hair combability and manageability, protects against fading for coloured hair
Brahmi strengthens hair and promotes hair growth, rejuvenates the scalp, treats dandruff, itchiness and formation of split ends
Has anti-septic properties, gets rid of dirt and grease clogging the hair follicles, sooths dandruff affected scalp
Lavender Essential Oil
Stimulates hair growth, curbs skin inflammation, has anti-microbial properties, prevents dandruff, itchy scalp and infections
Highly hydrating, gives you a strong hair, repairs damaged hair, stops hair fall, and promotes growth of healthy hair
Sweet Almond Oil
Promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff, checks scalp infections and inflammation
Moisturises hair and dry scalp, reduces hair breakage, restores shine, conditions hair and reduces frizz
- Pour a penny sized amount onto your palm
- Massage and work conditioner into hair and scalp for 2 minutes
- Rinse well, repeat as needed
- We recommend using this product in conjunction with our Hair Oils and Shampoos
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Vegan and Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: Pitta
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.