- Refreshes and rejuvenates
- Restores skin’ pH
- Shrinks pores
- Cooling and soothing
- Hydrates and tones
- Make up setting spray
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
Aqua, Sodium Gluconate, Propanediol, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Sodium Levulinate & Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Oil, dl-Menthol.
Rose “Queen of flowers”
Restores pH balance, cleanses and tones skin, shrinks pores and moisturises skin, has antiseptic, astringent and anti ageing properties. A great mood enhancer, also known to accelerate skin regeneration.
Uplifts and refreshes mood, sooths skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
Natural astringent, tightens pores, smoothens skin tone, reduces the appearance of large pores
- Spritz over face and neck, avoid contact with eyes
- Allow natural drying
- Use to refresh as needed
- Can be used as a makeup setting spray
- The Toner also prepares the skin for additional skin care products, such as serum, day/night cream.
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Vegan and Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Maruva Mists and Toners are 100% alcohol free; they contain water-soluble constituents as well as tiny droplets of our pure essential oils. The visible layer of oil is not detrimental to the efficacy of the product. Simply shake well before use to enjoy the full benefits!
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: All skin types
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.