- Re-freshes & deodorizes tired, stressed feet
- Combats bacteria and fungi
- Anti-itch & anti-microbial
- Relaxing aroma and cooling effects
- Results in soft, supple and refreshed feet
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
DM Water, Aloevera Water, Aloevera Gel, Iso-propyl Alcohol, Capryl Glucoside, Menthol crystals, Sodium Levulinate & Potassium Sorbate, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Sodium Gluconate
Provides a cooling sensation when applied to the skin
Acts as a natural energizer that relaxes tight muscles thereby boosting energy, contains omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins A & C, calcium, iron, potassium & magnesium.
Contains Axioxidants, inhibits growth of bacteria, has anti-inflammatory, anti-itching & moisturizing properties
- Hold bottle approx. 6 inches away from feet and spray directly onto desired area.
- Allow natural drying
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Vegan and Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Maruva Sprays are 100% alcohol free; they contain water-soluble constituents as well as tiny droplets of our pure essential oils. The visible layer of oil is not detrimental to the efficacy of the product. Simply shake well before use to enjoy the full benefits!
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: All skin types
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.