This handcrafted, natural formulation is made with Marula Oil in conjunction with pure Beeswax. The Almond Oil and Vanilla Extract used here ensure this lip-salve soothes dry, chapped lips leaving them hydrated and healthy.
- Repairs and rejuvenates dry/ cracked lips
- Can be used under lipstick
- Moisturizes and Nourishes Lips
- Contains an Effective blend of Emollients
- Helps in sealing in moisture
We believe in total transparency, you get what you see, we share all our ingredients on the product.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Approved Flavour, Vanilla Planifolia/Citrus sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vit. E)
Marula Seed Oil
Our signature wild harvested organic Marula Oil has moisturising, nourishing, healing and anti-ageing properties
Contains anti-bacterial properties, locks in moisture and keeps lips firm and plump
Nourishes, moisturizes and revitalises the skin leaving it supple. Non-greasy and spreads easily.
Nourishes and smoothens skin, has anti-oxidant and anti-blemish properties
Rich in Vitamins A and E, has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Extra Viirgin Coconut Oil
Works as a great moisturiser, easily absorbed by the skin.
The fantastic aroma of vanilla, is often used to soothe the mind and de-stress skin
Excelent emollient properties, loaded with vitamin E, helps repair damaged skin
Promotes cell turnover and regeneration, protects from sun damage and reduces pigmentations
- Rub finger on surface of balm and lift a small amount
- Gently massage into lips
- Use as frequently as needed
- All-natural formulation, does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colours
- Certified ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- Packed in sustainable and reusable/recyclable packaging
- PETA Certified
- Cruelty-free product proudly made in India.
- Handmade in small batches
- Blend of African and Indian botanicals, natural extracts and oils inspired by ancient Ayurvedic skincare principles
Suitable for everyday use.
Skin type: All skin types
Patch Test: The product, in extremely rare cases, may react adversely with some people. As a precaution we recommend you test all products on a small patch of skin immediately behind the ear prior to normal usage. Discontinue use if inflammation or a rash develops.
Caution: For external use on unbroken skin only – do not ingest. Seek medical attention in case ingestion occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cold, clean water.
We recommend pregnant and lactating women consult their doctor before beginning the use of any natural product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our products are made with natural ingredients, we suggest using them as fresh as possible
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
This locally crafted product is hand-made in small batches to maintain the quality of the product.